Game On


I started playing games since I was about 6-7 years old. That time, the first world online game called Ragnarok were introduced to me. My uncle show me the game when we came to Kelantan, at my grandfather's house. There is only 1 computer at that time. Me and my other cousins all watch my uncle play the game. Ragnarok is a MMO game which stands for Massively Multiplayer Online game. Many players connected into 1 world. The game turn on my gamer switch since then.


Years later, My father bought me a laptop. I played many games with my sisters and my friends. That include all genre sports, arcade, strategy, shooting, RPG (role playing game), MMO and MOBA (multiplayer online battle area). I play game because I had fun playing it and I treasure every moment and every game I play with my friends. Even now when I go hang out with my friends, we still can talk back about what game we used to play after we finished high school. Which role am I at the game, and our teamwork as a team of 4.

The most popular game named DOTA 2 (Defence of the Ancients) now is so famous, that the player could get paid playing it. That is when winning championships. I used to have a dream to became Pro Gamer. The 2nd popular game that is rising so fast now is LOL stands for League of Legends. The first genre to become profitable is MOBA. Then other genre also became profitable when many sponsors held the tournament of each game. For example, CSGO (Counter Strike GO) and Super Mario Race.


Player who win the championships will get a large amount of money and that is a good new for all gamers. We don't like working and we like to play game everyday. To turn it into a job is a wet dream for all gamers. Me too, have a dream to became like that. But bear in mind only the winners get the cash. So you need to be the best of the best, in order to win cash. And it ain't easy. Pro players practice everyday day and night playing the same game over and over. Game, Eat, Sleep, Repeat.

After playing games for about 15 years now, I realised that its almost impossible for a normal guy like me who play about 3-5 hours a day to beat a full time gamer. That's okay because I actually play game because I value the fun time with my friends not the money I would get if I won the tournament. I would rather be playing a relax game to release my tension from time to time. Now, our mobile device is fast enough to play some nice game. No more game like Bounce or Tetris in our phones. We could even play a MOBA game online in our device now. Well that's enough for me. No need for me to be a pro gamer. I already satisfy with my current self.

If you think ahead, will you probably still playing games till you are married?
Will you abandon your kids and wife to play your game?
Will you spend your whole night in front of the computer after get back from your workplace?


Its not impossible to have both game and your family. You can still play your game when all your kids and wife went to sleep. But, yea that's not a good lifestyle for me. I should be helping my wife prepare for dinner and help my kids learn at night. Spend my time with my parents and family. That's should be more profitable, which to have a good family rather than enhancing my game ability. That's the decision I made. It probably not the best decision, but for me yes it does. I hope all gamers out there will have a great success onto becoming a pro gamer. Thanks for reading as always.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berbaloi ke keje jadi drafter?

Idea Sukaneka untuk Family Day

Aku Rugi buat Personal Shopper! Pengalaman PS Langkawi

Family Day di Rumah Peranginan TNB, Cameron Highland

Tradingview VS Metatrader